Posted on August 24, 2022
City council meeting
The Fort Worth City Council met at 10 a.m. in the Council Chambers of City Hall.
- Council has approved a maximum property tax rate of $0.7125 per $100 of assessment.
- Members passed a resolution disapproving of the Denton Central Appraisal District’s 2023 budget.
- The members approved a resolution authorizing a design concept for the council chamber building of the future city hall.
- The Board adopted updated service and evaluation plans for several public improvement districts.
- Members approved District 3 Councilmember Michael Crain’s ceremonial trip to France, Sept. 16-23, as part of the Fort Worth Sister Cities delegation.
- Crain presented a proclamation to Colonial Kids for a Cause for their charitable work in the community.
Other Council meetings of August 23
- Local development company.
- Fort Worth Housing Finance Corporation.
- District Crime Prevention and Control Council. Board members approved the CCPD’s recommended budget for fiscal year 2023 in the amount of $117,387,173.
Get articles like this delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to municipal news.