Make sure your Black Friday doesn’t turn into Blackout Friday! BLUETTI has just announced incredible discounts and offers across its entire catalog of power stations, giving everyone the opportunity to reclaim their energy independence from unreliable grids and bad weather, or even transport their electricity on the go for camping and outdoor travel!
BLUETTI’s biggest sale starts on November 11 and is for all of their powerhouses. Beyond these deep discounts, there are exciting raffles, mystery boxes, and giveaways of products like mini-fridges for a purchase over $5,000. Want to get a better deal for less? Grab a mystery box for $199 and you could have a chance to win a $900 generator!
Here’s a look at BLUETTI’s power stations and their discounted prices, so you can grab one just in time when winter rolls around, or long before spring rolls in and you take out your motorhome or motorhome. because.
Running at a bargain price of $600, the AC500 + B300S are BLUETTI’s flagship powerhouse and battery combo. The AC500 is unlike any other power station you’ve seen – its ridiculously compact size has the capacity to deliver a staggering 5,000W of power (with 10,000W surge capability) and can be paired with up to six B300S batteries, giving you over 18,000 Wh of power to last for days even with regular use. This 5,000W capacity is exceptionally impressive, as it allows you to run all sorts of heavy appliances like refrigerators, microwaves, air conditioners, all without breaking a sweat. The AC500 has up to 16 ports and two wireless charging zones. It is also the only 5000W power station that allows you to run your mini-grid entirely on solar power, giving you the energy independence you deserve!
What we like
- With its mind-blowing 5000W output and the ability to connect up to 6 batteries, the AC500 and B300S are BLUETTI’s most powerful combo to date. Its high power output and modular battery system means you can run an entire average sized home for almost a week during a power outage. Pretty impressive, huh?
[NOTE: Nov 18th onwards, EB3A further reduces to $209 at $90 off]
Unveiled this year at CES 2022, BLUETTI’s EB3A is a compact yet high-performance powerhouse that weighs just 10 pounds but can power everything from your smartphone to your electric vehicle! It is just moderately larger than the average beer cooler and comes with a 268Wh 600W pure sine wave inverter inside. Although this compact station was designed to be carried outdoors, it is more than capable of lifting heavy loads around the house, charging your laptop, lawn mower, electric grill or even your electric vehicle. Take it outside, hook it up to BLUETTI’s solar panels and you can practically live off it for a few days. Or better yet, keep one in your garage in case of emergencies like power outages, breakdowns, or unforeseen natural calamities.
What we like
- Compact, capable and costs less than a pair of AirPods. Looking to take charge of your energy needs? Here’s the perfect way to get started!
Armed with 2000W output and 2000Wh EV-grade LiFePO4 batteries, the AC200P wins our Editor’s Choice award for striking the sweet spot between power, portability and price. The powerhouse comes with 17 different outlets to keep your home and life going, with two dedicated wireless chargers to keep your phone and AirPods powered. Like all BLUETTI power stations, the AC200P supports charging via solar panels as one of 7 different ways to charge the power station. This 2000W output makes the AC200P perfect for running high powered devices like blenders, ice coolers, radios, projectors, etc. If your area is prone to power outages, the AC200P is also ideal as a home backup system, especially in areas with mains electricity or power fluctuations.
What we like
- Costs about as much as a laptop, but is capable enough to run your home in the event of a power outage. I would say that is a big deal!
If the AC200P was Iron Man, consider the AC200MAX the Hulkbuster suit. It comes with 2200W output, but sports up to 16 outlets, increasing the functionality of its predecessor. The AC200MAX also runs on external batteries, paired with BLUETTI’s B230 LiFePO4 battery cells which have a capacity of 2048Wh each. Need more power? Well, that’s not a problem as you can actually pair a second battery to the AC200MAX, giving it an extra boost of power if desired. Or better yet, hook it up to solar panels for constant power whether you’re in the suburbs or outdoors!
What we like
- With a price tag of $2799, the AC200MAX and B230 are ideal for mid-size homes. 2200W of power means they’ll easily handle everything from your coffee maker to your fridge, air conditioner or even that electric vehicle in your garage! No sweating!
The AC300 was launched by BLUETTI as the first modular power station, with the ability to not only add more batteries to the mix, but also connect two AC300 stations together to double their power! The powerhouse pairs with BLUETTI’s B300 battery (which has a capacity of 3072Wh), and depending on the size of your home, the number of appliances you have, or even the length of power outages in your area, you You can build your own backup power grid by connecting multiple batteries. The whole setup is portable, meaning you can transport the power station and batteries to campsites, and the AC300’s built-in 3000W AC pure sine wave inverter with 16 outlets gives you the ability to guard your home, campsite or backyard. run smoothly! Is there also support for solar panels? Why, of course!!
What we like
- This one was a close competitor to our Editor’s Choice, for its unique modular setup. Whether you have a small cabin or a large 2-story townhouse, or even a 2-3 tent setup at a campsite, you can basically build the power grid you need, hook up as many batteries as you want ( and even solar panels for clean, renewable energy). Need to recharge your EV for a return from camping? Well, now you can!
If your needs are as small as your budget, BLUETTI’s user-friendly EB series is the ideal solution for portable power. A big brother to the EB3A (which we gave the most affordable tag), the EB55 can produce 700W of power (peaking at 1400W), with a 537Wh internal battery that lets you heading outdoors for solo or group camping trips, or even on outdoor photo shoots. The EB55 is quite portable, weighing 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg) and comes with a built-in handle to help you carry it with you. 11 outlets on this bad boy allow you to charge every conceivable personal device you own, from your phone to your drone to your laptop!
What we like
- A wearable powerhouse for the price of an Apple Watch. The EB55 is a no-brainer for anyone who travels outdoors a lot and needs to keep their phone/laptop powered all day or even several days. Heck, the EB55 even lets you hang solar panels on it, giving you clean power wherever you go!
Slightly more capable than the EB55, the EB70S has an output of 800W and a built-in 716Wh battery. The perfect tailgating companion, this portable outdoor essential can power a 75W TV or mini projector, and even a 90W mini fridge for 6-8 hours on a full charge. It lets you plug in up to 12 devices simultaneously and boasts a compact, portable design that’s perfect for the trunk of your car or van.
What we like
- Sure, we go outdoors to disconnect from the world and reconnect with nature…but what happens when you’re lost and NEED your phone? Or maybe you’re away and really want to watch the Lakers game. Having a portable power station isn’t just convenient, it’s sometimes a life-saving necessity. 800W of output power, 716Wh of battery and the ability to recharge via solar power means you can safely disconnect from the world, knowing you can reconnect at any time!
These two bad boys are way bigger than any other power station on this list, but that’s because unlike other heavy-duty power stations, the EP500 and EP500Pro come with their own built-in batteries, giving you a monolithic solution. unique. to all your power woes. They both feature a battery capacity of 5100Wh and come with output powers of 2000W and 3000W respectively. Size might be the only thing against the EP500 and EP500Pro, but where they lack compactness they make up for it with their high-mobility design with four stringers at their base.
What we like
- Just want to buy something that works right out of the box? The EP500 and EP500Pro have everything you need to get started. They’re not designed for travel (since the power station and battery are housed in one large unit), but they’re extremely capable of indoor use and come with a built-in inverter so you won’t lose never out of power while you’re working or attending a meeting. Not even a fraction of a second.
Head over to the BLUETTI website to check out all these great Black Friday deals! They’re valid until November 30, so enjoy them while you still can… and don’t forget to enter the raffle or grab some Mystery Boxes to win some guaranteed goodies!