News article | 24-08-2022 | 05:29
2023 marks the 50e anniversary of the establishment of bilateral relations between Vietnam and the Netherlands. That’s why Dutch Missions in Vietnam would like to invite anyone living in Vietnam or the Netherlands, who has a passion for graphic design and a special love for both countries to join the “50 YEARS VIETNAM – NETHERLANDS LOGO DESIGN CONTEST” .
The logo should symbolize the close ties between Vietnam and the Netherlands, refer to 50 years of bilateral relations and pay tribute to Vietnamese and Dutch culture.
This logo will be used as an official visual in all communications at the end of 2022 and throughout the year in 2023, in Vietnam and the Netherlands.
The technical requirements
- The logo must be submitted in digital format (.psd, .png, .jpeg, .ai…);
- Minimum resolution of 1200 pixels, 300 dpi or in vector format;
- Introduce Vietnamese and Dutch elements;
- No signature on the drawing;
- Simple, unique and cheerful design, suitable for different communication media (letterhead, business card, graphic video, etc.);
- The logo should be accompanied by a short description introducing the design idea (3-5 sentences).
How to submit your design?
Follow 3 steps to submit your contest entry:
- Compress all files
- Upload the compressed file to a Google Drive link (make it an accessible link)
- Send the Google Drive link to: [email protected] with the subject: “NLVN50 LOGO DESIGN CONTEST”
- Submission deadline: September 18, 2022
A judging panel will review all competition entries and select the winning design. The winner of the competition will receive a special prize that will allow them to further develop their skills as a graphic designer. We will award 03 consolation prizes for this contest.
An award ceremony will be organized at the Dutch Embassy for the winners of the competition.