Open Seats on Brattleboro Committees and Councils | Community News


BRATTLEBORO — The City of Brattleboro is seeking citizens to serve on the following committees and boards:

Agricultural Advisory Board; Ex officio members of the Agricultural Advisory Council; ADA Advisory Board; Arts Committee; Board of Commissioners of Brattleboro Housing Partnerships; Cemetery Committee; Citizen Police Communications Committee; Conservation Commission; Design Review Board; Design Review Board Alternate; Development Review Board; Development Review Board Alternate; Energy Committee; Fence spectators (by law, must be legal voters in the city); Risk Mitigation Committee; Roll of honor; Inspector, Lumber, Shingles and Timber; Planning Commission; Recreation and Parks Council; Senior Solutions Advisory Council; Road Safety Committee (1 representative of the Chamber of Commerce); Tree Advisory Committee and Coal Weigher.

The select committee will make the appointments at its June 21 meeting and at subsequent meetings, if necessary. Submit your application 10 days before the select committee meeting.

Nominations and more information about the various committees and councils are available on the Brattleboro website,, or by calling the General Manager’s office at 802-251-8151. Submit your application online, or email it to the General Manager’s Office, [email protected] and [email protected], or mail it to: Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office, Attn: Committee Vacancy, 230 Main Street, Suite 208, Brattleboro, Vermont 05301.


Comments are closed.