NOTE: This is a consultant position. Please refer to Terms of reference for more information.
Nutrition International (NI) is a global nutrition organization headquartered in Ottawa, Canada. For 30 years, we have focused on delivering low-cost, high-impact nutrition interventions to people in need. Working alongside governments as an expert ally, we combine deep technical expertise with a flexible approach, increasing impact without increasing complexity or cost.
NI has many promising examples of using digital technology for routine data collection, analysis, and reporting being implemented at the field level, but scaling up or replicating these systems is limited using unstandardized and unconnected platforms due to the lack of a holistic approach. NI Digital Health Strategy and Plan. In areas where digital solutions have not been used, there remains a heavy reliance on the use of Microsoft Excel and Word reports uploaded to SharePoint or exchanged via email.
Work with the NI OPS team (CO, regional and HQ) to migrate the project management dashboard to MS Projects. Specific objectives
- Develop a version of PM Dashboards using MS Projects Online for all projects and migrate existing Excel tools to PM Dashboard prototype.
- Design a project portfolio level dashboard for all projects that are migrated to the MS Projects prototype.
- Train selected staff on PM Dashboards prototype functionality and reporting capabilities.
- Migrate the PM dashboard into MS Projects and liaise with selected staff for quality assurance of the migrated product.
- Develop learning resources for using the PM Dashboard and its links to other existing tools (such as MEAL Dashboards, PM Handbook) to guide meetings, track performance and inform phase project configuration for new projects.
How to register
As this is a consultant role, please refer to the Terms of Reference located here: Technical-Assistance-to-Develop-MS-Projects-ToR-FINAL.pdf (nutritionintl.org)
In accordance with the terms of reference, please submit a proposal by email to the following address with all attachments in docx or PDF format to [email protected] by the deadline of Friday, November 11, 2022. Please use the d subject “Technical assistance to develop MS Digital Solutions projects.” Please also contact us for clarification on the application process.